
Alison is rapidly approaching the big 3-O. Thank goodness Tobin is around to push the wheelchair and help with the complicated prescription medication paperwork.
Enjoy your special day Alison! As a present, check out a website I'm sure you'll love:
http://www.stuffonmycat.com/
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON!!! WE LOVE YOU!
Scott, Beatta, & Henkka
thanks for the happy birthday messages. And thanks to Ryan and his birthday gift of a really really heavy pan, I can now burn a grilled cheese sandwhich as well as he does. Thanks for the kitty pictures as well. No wonder cats are always so cranky.
We are heading to the beach for my birthday.
Alison
I loved the pictures of the cats. One cat had a beard. Do you remember when Pepper would get a beard cleaning herself? There were a couple of cute dog ones, too, such as "I promise I can explain"
Mom
Trudy (my advisor at Oregon) told me about the cats site. Apparently her daughter is a fan of funny pictures of cats. But hey, who isn't?
Post a Comment