Has anyone seen any good movies lately? Any TV season premieres people are looking forward to?
For our part, we're excited about season four of The Office...haven't seen many good movies lately, although I did like Transformers quite a bit, despite it's extraordinarily cheesy dialog (almost as bad as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars). It would have been better if they had served cold cereal with milk during the show.
13 years ago
2 comments:
We haven't been too excited by anything lately. We have been watching Heroes. I am not sure how I feel about it. Movies???? Has everyone seen the Illusionist? We haven't seen any of the new stuff, just waiting for it all to come out on Netflix. (Harry Potter, and such...).
Joining Heroes this Fall with be Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) and David Anders (Mr. Sark), for all you Alias fans.
Alison
I think that Heroes is probably second only to 24 is terms of the number of people telling us to watch it. So far, we've successfully held out on both.
Illusionist...hmmm...Beatta and I didn't really like it. HP5 was awesome...we saw it at the IMAX 3D here in Irvine. WOW.
Post a Comment