Hello to All:
Two days of living without a grill, however underpowered, motivated us to make the trip to Logan today. After much unsolicited advice from everyone I know regarding grills, I decided to trust the Lowe's guy. I asked about infrared burners. He said, "Well, if you want to be a connoissuer (using the term as if it were a dirty word)..."
I decided I didn't, so we picked one out. He then whispered, "If you want a display model, you can get 25% off."
"Display Model" means it has been sitting outside chained to other misbehaving grills all summer, getting coated with dirt and its owners' manual had been pretty soggy more than once. Perfect.
No one thought it would go into the Explorer assembled, but we just squeezed it in!
So, please welcome the Perfect Flame Norbert 2000 Meatblaster Grill to the family. Its maiden dinner will be, fittingly, Korean shortribs this evening.
Dad
13 years ago
1 comment:
I'm so excited! I think I'll grill tomorrow as well.
Post a Comment