Happy Birthday to our almost mid-thirties brother. I hope all your hopes and dreams come true and may your life expectancy be increased. For your birthday pleasure, I offer you these choices...
1) I will make cookie dough and you can chase me mercilessly through out the house while I try and save the dough from your grubby little paws.
2) You can pull your pants up to your arm pits and chase me through the house.
3) You can squat down on the lawn mower at Dad's house and chase me through the yard like a crazy man with a mission.
4) I will stand against a wall and you can throw rotten tomatoes at me.
AHHHH the joys of an older brother.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Alison
13 years ago
3 comments:
Hmmm, all good choices. I think Ian would like the mower option best.
I also suggest a lovely dish of Crispix that has long since molded over into a bluish-green blob of nastiness, to be washed down with a small glass of Diet Cherry Choke sporting some mold lily pads on the surface.
I thought about offering those tasty options, but thought feelings might be too sensitive....so glad that you brought it up!!! Nothing like getting moldy Crispix for dinner! I can totally see the bowl sitting there on Mom's fabulous brown place mats.
Alison
Post a Comment