One of my neighbors who is economically blessed offered this phrase to describe the comments of some folks in elders quorum:
They have a Shapley Value of, like, zero.
I'm sure Ryan likes it, anyway.
13 years ago
A home for all things Bosworth! Pictures, comments, recipes, or whatever else might be of interest to the rest of the family!
4 comments:
Hmm, been a while. Game theory never really sunk in with me. I think that the Shapley value measures an agent's potential (selfish) gain from cooperation with a group. It sounds like calling someone an insensitive jerk.
Am I right?
Note the hyperlink I added to explain Shapley values. In short, if a person has a SV of 0, it means that their marginal contribution to a coalition is zero. Or, in EQ terms, it means that the comment of some individual was completely worthless and adds nothing to the discussion.
Oh!
Shapley values measure an agent's contribution, not their gain...
I guess my Shapley value for humor here is zero, unless you think a comment about using Shapely (not Shapley) values to assess the beauty contributions of members of the Relief Society would be humorous...
Chortle chortle, laugh, laugh
Post a Comment