Monday, July 23, 2007

Mom is done with the book!

Hi -
I've finished The Book. Comments may be addressed to my email, since most of us have not finished it.
Mom

3 comments:

Scott B. said...

I can't help but notice that you capitalized "The Book"...kind of like "The Book" of Mormon, or "The" Bible...it's good to see that you've got HP in good company

Tobin said...

I will be done no later than Wed. This packing thing is really getting in the way of reading. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks. Tobin is going to read the book on the way out to Virginia. He thought that it might be nice to read it to his Dad rather than have 5 days worth of talk about Dougs garden.

Alison

Scott B. said...

i'm reading it to beatta...it's taking us a while, since we've been babysitting for everyone and their dog lately...we're not even to the half-way point in the book yet.