Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Enjoying the Blog

Well, Tobin's last day of work is fast approaching and we are very excited to move to Virginia. We are going to love having a bigger house...with lots of room for people to come and visit. I am not sure how everything is going to work out or how we are going to make it, but we are looking forward to the adventure and being closer to Ryan and family. Hallie loves baby Molly and her buddy Ian. Between the two of them we have quite a party.
With Scott changing direction, maybe we can talk him into heading out East.
I will get Tobin to download some of our pictures and put them on here.

Alison

1 comment:

Scott B. said...

We'll see. I'm personally very against the idea of moving East, just because B and I really like California, but...we'll see. :)