Is everyone in the Bosworth family ready and fired-up for the release of Deathly Hallows tonight?
I personally am just shaking in my boots. I can't wait to read it, but I am also terrified to even begin.
13 years ago
A home for all things Bosworth! Pictures, comments, recipes, or whatever else might be of interest to the rest of the family!
6 comments:
I don't want to read it, yet I can't wait. I'm afraid I'll find out what happens before I read it. I'm also worried about Snape. I'm almost more concerned about him than I am about Harry surviving. I'm planning no major activities next week so I can finish it before I go to Rifle (for the last time!) on Friday.
Anyone who finishes before me, DO NOT tell me what happens, but do let me know you've finished so we can talk about it.
Mom
Yeah...no spoilers on here, folks.
Haven't got my book yet, but maybe tonight. I am a PACKING CRAZY person. Maybe a little Harry Potter would do me some good. I DO NOT want to find out what happens before I read it. Not even a hint.
Alison
Oh NO!!!! Dobby killed Harry Potter with an errant Confundus Charm!!!
I am stuck with a couple of Louis L'Amour classics until Mom finishes Harry Potter. I feel so inadequate.
Dad
I'm sorry, but the phrase "a couple of Louis L'Amour classics" just doesn't make any sense. I mean, isn't it a bit contradictory to use L.L. and "classic" in the same sentence?
Post a Comment