It's time for Bosworth family accountability.
What did you all come up with for New Year's Resolutions? I know it's a month late, but it seems that posting such resolutions, along with updates to them periodically, is one of the new-big-things in making sure that they're accomplished. I'll post mine here shortly, as a few of them are still being mulled over. Also, how did you do on last year's goals?
13 years ago
2 comments:
Well, I accomplished 100% of last years resolutions--ah, the beauty of setting no goals.
Ryan is 6 for 7. I think he did everything but attend the temple more. Although, we did actually go this past year, so that may be better than before, I can't remember.
A few of my resolutions:
1. Go to bed earlier. We stay up too late and are constantly tired. We need to end the madness here.
2. Attend the temple weekly. I had tried to make this a "attend the temple 52 times" this year, but realized that, by late January, I was already rationalizing my desire to be lazy on Saturday morning by saying that I'd go twice next week. Nope.
3. Be more social. B and I are kind of hermit-like in our ward, and though we enjoy ourselves and privacy, we also would like a bit more company. We've noticed, however, that Ryan's old hypothesis about Mormons not responding in kind to dinner parties holds true in our ward. Big time.
4. Read at least one book I really don't want to read, but should anyway. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment