You'd be surprised how difficult it is to buy a quality car for $500. Or not.
Anyway, I bought a 1990 Acura Integra with a 1994 Honda Civic motor. It does not run, but I have high hopes that it might again. I am trying to learn to work on cars, and there are a couple of really great mechanics in the ward. I think that we can get the car running and I can use it for a rallycross car. Or sell it to someone I hate. Bhwuh-ha-ha-ha-ha!
2 comments:
It would seem that "quality"
and "$500 car" are contradictory terms. Now that the car is in your yard, see if you can chase down an old twin-tub washer, a stack of worn-out tires, and a dead freezer to complete the decor.
--Dad...No kidding.
Ryan, you have arrived. And by "arrived" I mean "become a redneck."
Post a Comment