When I originally started this blog, I came up with a really generic title for it, because I wasn't sure the whole idea would take. Now that it appears to have taken, I thought of a more fitting title: Fairway Drive
However, I decided that Fairway Drive wasn't quite enough, so, with apologies to the deer in Gunnell's flower bed, I suggest Right In The Garden Spot (if this doesn't make any sense, then kindly have Dad explain it to you).
13 years ago
3 comments:
I plan to publish a competing blog: "Right in the Fetching Tomatoes"
Ryan
Yes!!
RITGS is the perfect title - I so vote. By the way, the author of said title is being seen outside occasionaly, and is at times accompanied by a hospice caregiver. She is a large black woman with a perpetual smile a foot wide. They make quite a pair.
Post a Comment