Thursday, August 30, 2007

White Pine Lake



Guess where Boz and Narb went today!? Do you recognize it? Nowhere new for Narb, but a first for Boz. No lightning, no moose, but we did see a deer, a pine hen, and a squirrel jumping from branch to branch in a tall pine tree. We also saw NO ONE at the lake. Amazing. Also, I used to think this was a big hike - we were there in 1 hour 45 minutes and back in less than that.

If you know where we went, change the title!

Mom

4 comments:

Tobin said...

White Pine Lake....sounds like a good time, although Moose always add a little excitement to my hikes. I have NO idea how to change the title to this.
Alison

Dad said...

I am very skeptical that, given the large number of black angus cattle on the trail, that anyone saw a moose. Just wishful thinking on the hiker's part. So there.

Dad.

Ryan said...

I have a picture in my office of Brian Farnsworth and myself climbing the cliffs behind WPL. Wonderful place.

Scott B. said...

So, where exactly on the cow is the "angus"?