

Hallie has taken up scowling. She can hardly keep a straight face while trying to do it....it just reminded me of the "Bubster".
She was scowling at church and the guy sitting behind us scowled back and scared her and she fell off the bench. It was pretty funny....
She also has taken a real liking to her Uncle Ryan. She was looking out the window this morning and saw a cardinal and I told her she would have to tell her Uncle Ryan about it because he likes birds. She said " I like cardinals too, like Uncle Ryan". Everything the past few days has been "Uncle Ryan...." If only she knew the true DWEEBUS that Uncle Ryan is.....Does everyone remember him pulling his pants up to his armpits and chasing people around the house?
We are loving the beach! We went again yesterday morning and caught 3 crabs. Hallie thought it was the greatest and wanted to spend her whole time digging for crabs. It was quite windy so the waves were HUGE. The life guards didn't let anyone out too far. (Mom, we went to VA Beach again and Hallie kept saying...this is where I come with Grandmeme....Where is she?)
1 comment:
Wow...I had totally forgotten about Ryan the super-dweeb. It's neat to see that Ryan it turned around and became a cool guy after all. Wait...no he didn't, I was thinking of me. Ryan's still a dweeb.
Post a Comment