According to the federal government, I have about about 44 years to live. My probability of dying this year is apparently 0.001468. Look up your own if you dare.
I have been reflecting on mortality for 2 reasons. First, I ain't getting any younger, and September always reminds me of that. Second, the first counselor in our Elders Quorum died, and I was called to replace him. I view it as a great opportunity to do work for the dead. (Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week!)
13 years ago
3 comments:
Let's just hope the deceased spouse isn't reading this...
Of course, if the deceased spouse is reading it, then they probably aren't really deceased. I should have said the spouse of the deceased.
I suppose it's possible that the deceased himself is reading it over my shoulder. If so, I hope he has a sense of humor...
Post a Comment