Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Project

Now that we are both almost totally unemployed, I've decided to finish those projects that have been pushed aside for years (some of them for too long). The project of choice this week is to send out those photos I took of us at Easter in 2006. They are now obviously outrageously outdated, but hey, they are better than what we had before -- which is nothing.

So be on the look-out for some mail with a picture cd.

On a more cute note, Henkka can now recognize his cousin Hallie from the picture we have posted on our fridge -- and can say her name as well! Now we'll start working on Ian and Molly, whose photos also occupy the fridge door.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Since Ian still has a hard time with his name—it come out "een" (as though it rhymes with bean), it might take a while.

Beatta said...

That's cute. Yeah, I've noticed it being a little harder. That's probably why Henkka picked up on Hallie first. Slowly, but firmly, right.