Hope this works for everyone for Christmas. Ryan gives to Scott, Scott gives to Alison, and Alison gives to Ryan. We will just rotate each year. Feel free to give stuff between the kids, I know April wants Ian and Molly to give to all the cousins.
If anyone has any special needs or requests or ideas for presents let everyone know.
On another note....keep an eye out for a tropical storm off the coast of South and North Carolina and Virginia. Norfolk is supposed to get quite a bit of rain Sun-Wedneday. Not so much wind, as rain, which is supposed to be a good thing.
Alison
13 years ago
12 comments:
Do I really have to point out that I have special needs? I figured you would have picked up on that by now.
By this exchange, I assume that "Scott gives to Alison" etc...means "Beatta and Scott give to Alison and Tobin as a couple". Is this correct? Or are we excluding all half-bloods from the Order of the Fairway?
I would assume that it is by couple. Does it matter if we do 1 family gift or 2 individual gifts?
Thanks for organizing this Alison—I think it's a nice way to do Christmas.
Ok. Sounds great.
I was just to lazy to type out everyones names. Give to the family or just the couple. Whatever you feel like doing. And yes, Scott, we know you have special needs. Very special indeed.
Happy September to everyone. Don't forget to call Ryan next week and taunt him for being almost in his mid-30's.
Alison
Did everyone catch Alison's subtle reminder to everyone of her OWN birthday coming up by reminding us about Ryan's? Little-Miss-Almost-30!
I was just telling Mom that it is impossible to write anything on this blog without receiving harrassement. Don't forget little Bubster that YOU are not that far behind me in being close to 30.
I may have to change my vote now on who has special needs.
Alison
I cannot possibly know whose special needs are the most important without studying each of your IEPs (individual education plan). And then we'd have to have a committee meet to decide.
Anyway, I think you're all pretty special!
Alison, I really hate to harp on about your special needs, but you spelled harassment incorrectly.
Not all of us can be a "special" as you Scott. As much as we try and try. I will change my vote back to you for your special-ness.
Alison
Did you mean "as special as you"? Seriously, Alison, you need to work on your grammar. Remedial help is available...
I am not responding to Scott anymore after this.
Alison
Post a Comment