A home for all things Bosworth! Pictures, comments, recipes, or whatever else might be of interest to the rest of the family!
What, exactly, is a "puffer"?
Slang for supercharger. You know--blowing air into the engine...
or maybe an inflatable seat
or maybe a puffer fish in the window like the old Garfield dolls
Relatedly-but-unrelatedly, I miss Letterman. There are many TV benefits to living on the West Coast--sports game times, in particular--but there are also costs. I remember in Preston/Logan, Letterman came on at 10:30 or 11:00...here it's midnight.
The only "puffer" I remember used to work at U&I - Oh, wait: that was "Puff"
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What, exactly, is a "puffer"?
Slang for supercharger. You know--blowing air into the engine...
or maybe an inflatable seat
or maybe a puffer fish in the window like the old Garfield dolls
Relatedly-but-unrelatedly, I miss Letterman. There are many TV benefits to living on the West Coast--sports game times, in particular--but there are also costs. I remember in Preston/Logan, Letterman came on at 10:30 or 11:00...here it's midnight.
The only "puffer" I remember used to work at U&I - Oh, wait: that was "Puff"
Post a Comment