Saturday, October 4, 2008

For Scott and Beatta

After reading about what Scott and Beatta do every Saturday and trying to have some appreciation for all those who have served missions, and after reading Scott's blog about listening to the people that come to your door...I tried it. It was 2 kids trying to sell magazines for college money and to win a contest. I listened to them for about 10 minutes and was very polite. Then I said I wasn't interested, but thanks anyway. They were SO RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! One comment that I remember as I was shutting the door was....well, there is always board games for losers. So, I am not sure if I can listen to people anymore if they are going to be rude. Maybe I just shouldn't answer the door.
I did try though.

1 comment:

Scott B. said...

It may have gone poorly, and the next one may go just as badly, but at least you know that YOU were nice and polite...oh what am I saying? Just tell them to get off the porch!