13 years ago
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Christmas
Well, now that Halloween is almost here...shouldn't we be thinking about Christmas? UGH!!!!! No, but I am so terrible about shopping for presents for other people that I thought I would start the process. We (McMurdie) have the West Coast cousins/family, so if anyone knows a great gift for them...let us know. I also have several ideas for Mom if anyone needs one. With Henkka and Salla maybe(?) being allowed to associate with us East Coasters this December, maybe we should think about getting together out here. I hear the lights at the DC Temple are great over Christmas....that might be a fun spot. The Norfolk Botanical Gardens have a great light festival too. Anyway....ideas are welcome....and encouraged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You get us, we get Ryan, Ryan gets you. I don't see how we're obligated to get Mom or Dad anything in this system. Wasn't that the biggest perk to begin with?
Post a Comment