
So, Hallie did what all kids do...except I never really thought she would. It took everything I had not to freak out because once she realize she had CUT HER HAIR, she was devastated. Anyone who has been around Hallie knows that she loves her "long wavy locks". There was too much damage for me to fix, so we took her to where I cut my hair last week and she had her first big girl haircut. She sat so still and loved it. Until we got in the car and asked if she could put her long hair back on. OH, BOY.
At least she didn't cut it to the scalp. The lady who fixed her up said that Hallie did one of the best hair cuts she has seen, most of the time they have to do some shaving or something drastic. Maybe Hallie will be a beautician.
Did anyone ever cut their own hair?
Here is a before and after, although you can't see her hair too well in the Christmas picture.
3 comments:
Yes. I cut my own hair weekly.
Oh, let me clarify....people who actually have enough hair to CUT, not shave off. HEE HEE.
I think she looks absolutely darling!
Post a Comment