




Hello everyone!
Except for something on the wall of the bathroom and getting some furniture for the yellow room, the remodeling is finished. We are quite happy with how everything turned out. The junky area by Scott's room is quite nice now. I just don't see how a spider would dare move in! I forgot to take pictures of the new windows, so you'll all just have to come here to see them!
Mom
4 comments:
Am I to understand that you undertook this project so that your snowblower could sit on a carpeted floor instead of a cement one?
The snowblower is not on carpet. The floor is painted a gray color.
Looks great! Maybe we can come and stay more if they spiders have found a new home.
It should be noted that my workbench and junk is now in Scott's old room, and even with all the reorganization, jettisoning of useless things and several trips to the D.I. there's still a lot of stuff that doesn't really have a place to be.
Post a Comment