Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Long Time Coming



We just got back from our trip to Gettysburg, Antietam, Harpers Ferry, and Manassas. I just wanted to post the picture of me in front of the church at Harpers Ferry (even though it is a terrible picture) because I have been upset at Mom for nearly 20? years for not letting me climb those stairs to see that church. YEAH ME!!!!! I also got to see what Gettysburg really looks like, when we are not driving past it in pouring rain (if the boys remember that). And for fun, a picture of Tobin and Hallie on the Appalachian Trail....neener neener. I will post more pictures on our blog!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We spent Saturday on the Appalachian Trail. We hiked for about 2 hours—up and back the same section of trail—the part that crosses the road in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It was beautiful and soul refreshing to be in the mountains again.