Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This is...Cliff Clavin

I was thinking hard at work today (as opposed to working hard) about what some of my favorite TV shows/episodes/memories of all time are--my coworkers and I were talking about a related subject, which is what got me onto this topic.

I would have to go with the episode of Cheers where Cliff is on Jeopardy. If you don't remember how it ends, I won't spoil it for you. Check it out here.

9 comments:

Alison said...

I will never forget, even if I want to, Elaine dancing on Seinfeld.

Alison said...

I also used to love to watch "Life goes on" on Sundays with Mom.

Unknown said...

Ah, the deep thoughts inspired by the idle banter of co-workers, one of the things that I don't really miss about being employed.

Ryan said...

I thought I was the only one who remembered Cliff on Jeopardy!

That show really hit its peak then...

Scott B. said...

Listen, April--you can't just make a chappy comment like that without at least providing your favorite TV memory!

Ryan said...

I think I can state with confidence that April doesn't have any favorite TV memories. Except the Mr. Rogers episode where they visit the crayon factory. I love that one too.

Mom said...

Margo yelling "Jerry!" on any episode of Good Neighbors. I especially remember the "Posh Frock" episode. But I bet most of you don't even know what show I'm talking about.

Scott B. said...

You are correct! None of us has the foggiest idea what you are talking about.

Ryan said...

I do. April and I rented some of the Good neighbors episodes from Netflix...