

Hallie makes beds for all of her animals...and she has alot (all of my old ones). She takes all the sheets and towels out of the closet and spreads them everywhere. I can't complain about the mess, because it usually keeps her busy for at least 1-2 hours. That is time I really enjoy.
2 comments:
Wow. It's amazing how differently the kids play. I can't get Ian interested in stuffed animals at all. Once after we had gotten together, Ryan tried threatening Ian that he'd take an animal away if he didn't go to bed and it didn't work very well, because first he had to give Ian the animal. When I tried it, Ian just thought it was a funny game, here mom, take my animal. :)
Hallie's animals are her very precious things. You don't mess with them.....unless you want her to stay in bed!!! (such mean parents.....)
Post a Comment