13 years ago
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Too Funny
We were sitting in sacrament meeting today, and as it is fast Sunday, everyone was getting up and expressing their feelings. All of a sudden Hallie comes over to me and says her eyes are crying. I asked her why and she whispered something, I asked her to repeat it and when I heard it I had to have her repeat it several more times to make sure I got it correct. Then Tobin and I laughed...a little to loud for the meeting. She said her eyes were crying because of all the sins she had done. Then she asked for more candy corns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That makes me laugh out loud! We were properly rebuked today by the bishopbric reading a letter about testimony meeting that says that perhaps it would be better if young children didn't bear their testimony until they know what one is. A couple of months ago, I wanted to say my testimony and Ian went up on the stand with me. Then all month he wanted to say his testimony, so we practiced and I let him go up, but he didn't get his words out. And last month he wanted to go again and so did lots of other little ones. I missed the letter reading because I had to take Molly out, but when I got back, Ryan informed me that we had been rebuked. It didn't bring tears to my eyes though, I guess maybe I should feel more sorry for my sins. Do you think anyone would give me a candy corn?
Post a Comment