Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Holidays

I know it's early, but I was just curious about the upcoming holidays.

1) Where is everyone going to be (and when)?
2) How did last year's trial run of the gift exchange thing go for everyone? Any updates or suggestions?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose I should have listed our own plans, inasmuch as they exist now.

Barring other better plans, we will be in Irvine for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but will be headed back east a week or two prior to that in connection with my company's Christmas party. We hope to stay there for a week or so, so we can see everyone.

Alison said...

We will be in Norfolk for all Holidays. I am not going anywhere at 8 months pregnant. Thanksgiving we could go to Raleigh...if Ryan and April don't head West.

Alison said...

oh, present exchange was fine with me. If anyone has any better suggestions, I am up for that too.

Ryan said...

We have no current plans to go anywhere. We may head west around new years but not Thanksgiving or Christmas. Anyone in the area is welcome!

Unknown said...

I thought that the present exchange went well. I assume we'll swap siblings this year?

Alison said...

yes, unless someone wants to change. We give to Scott, Scott gives to Ryan and Ryan gives to Alison.