Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Mystery Family

Please look at the March 1, 2008 Church News and see if you can identify the frolicking family on the cover. The father's knit cap should be a giveaway. The words, "Publicity Hound" have been used in connection with that picture, but I wouldn't go quite that far. Well, maybe.

Also, I now have a reason to wear my "UMBC" T-shirt proudly. Go, Retrievers!! Too bad the Irvine Anteater cap has to stay in the closet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have the foggiest idea as to who that is. The USU had rules out several members of the Kindred family, but beyond that, I'm stumped. Keep in mind, Dad, none of the rest of us have lived in Preston in a long, long, long time.

Alison said...

We don't get the church news, and in looking on line, we didn't see anything of Dad's description.

Dad said...

It's Ron Smellie, 2nd counselor in our Stake Presidency, his wife Heather (Webb) and kids.

Anonymous said...

I doubt that I could pick Ron Smellie out of a lineup of 2 people.