Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sports Guy Q&A

From The Sports Guy (Bill Simmons) mailbag this morning:

"Q: I just spent the last few years standing at the 3-point line watching Iverson and Iguodala dribble into three guys while 8,500 fans looked on. Now I'm playing for a title contender in the loudest arena in the league, I have a great point guard who gets me the ball every time I'm open, and we even have a big guy who commands a double team and knows how to kick it out. All I do is shoot wide-open jumpers, which is ironic because that's the No. 1 reason I'm in the league. And if that's not enough, every girl in Utah loves me because I look like Ashton Kutcher. Could you pinch me? I just want to make sure I'm awake right now.
--K. Korver, Salt Lake City

Sports Guy: You're awake. In the words of Penny Lane, it's all happening."

No comments: