Sunday, February 24, 2008

remodeling

As you can see, the remodeling is well underway. Here's the basement right now. The first picture is taken about at the door to Scott's room looking toward the food room. You can see the edge of the freezer. The second picture is taken in the wood room, looking toward the door and into the walk-in closet. I'll send more pictures as more gets done. The bathroom upstairs has not yet been started.

Mom

2 comments:

Scott B. said...

I've tried and tried, but I still can't figure out what those pictures are of--it's like when we had the upstairs remodeled several years ago--I can't even remember what the old layout was like.

Alison said...

I had to call Mom and have her explain the pictures to me. I remember the old layout. Do you guys remember the pantry with the poster with all the stars we earned on it? We could also do a "freight train" around it.