A couple of things to keep things clear and organized:
1. When you create a post, there is a field at the bottom right that reads "Labels for this post:". This is a really useful thing to use--if you will just put your name there--and maybe a keyword (like "Christmas", or "Recipes")--that way we can easily navigate through the posts and see what each person has written, since the "Labels" appear on the main page of the blog. (note that this one has the Label "Scott"). I'll update your past posts to show this, so just from this point on.
2. You don't need to (though obviously you can) respond to some one else's post with a "new" post--just click on the comment part of the post you want to respond to, and then it is hooked onto that chain.
13 years ago
3 comments:
picky picky. you should just be happy we are doing this... just kidding.
Alison
my suggestions came by way of counsel, not commandment...
I need all the help I can get. Thanks for the counsel!
Mom
Post a Comment