- Maphead: Yes, by that Ken Jennings. Really enjoyed it.
- Cryptonomicon: Required reading for the mathy, computer geeky, libertarianish, economist crowd. Fantastic.
- A Conspiracy of Paper: Would you like to read about a Jewish pugilist-turned-thief taker in 1719 London? I would. Did I mention the plot revolves around an asset price bubble? Awesome.
- Codex: Meh.
- The Magicians: Wonderful wonderful writing, but I couldn't finish it. I liked the first 1/3 of this book as well as any book I have ever read, and then I slowly started to hate it. I skipped to the end to see how it finished and was glad I didn't bother reading it all.
- The Guarden: I was reading this last time I posted what I was reading and I'm done now. It was worth reading.
- Miss Peregrine's House for Peculiar Children: I wish the sequel was out already.
- Flip: Body switching but with death and existential angst as well as comedy. And it's British. Enjoyed it.
Y'all tell me what you've been reading now.
2 comments:
Team of Rivals-About Abraham Lincoln. So far,really good.
Honestly? Nothing, really.
I haven't read a book in quite a while--probably since Agassi's bio.
Post a Comment