We had a great two days in Yellowstone. You can see that the buffalo was just off the side of the road when I took the picture.
When we returned to our car at a stop, a raven was on top of it. As we approached, it did not leave. My hands and camera were three feet from the raven's head as I took pictures. Dennis got in the car, slamming the door. Raven still there. I banged on the window. The raven moved to the other side. I went around, banged on that window. The raven moved back. Dennis started the engine. The raven sat still. People were around now and laughing. Finally, he drove the car about ten feet. The raven hopped down on the ground. I got in and we left.
We noticed the tourists were nearly 100 percent geezers. No children.
2 comments:
quoth the raven "I'm not leaving"
dude! it's the temple raven!
Post a Comment