Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Best & Worst Breakfast Cereals

In my office the other day, we were all debating breakfast cereals during lunch. Here are mine:

Best Cereals: Sugary
  1. Cap'n Crunch (any variety)
  2. Corn Pops
  3. Sugar Bear (Honey Smacks)
  4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
  5. Honey Comb

Best Cereals: Mild/Non-Sugary

  1. Frosted Mini-Wheats
  2. Corn Flakes
  3. Cinnamon Life
  4. Grape Nuts
  5. Kirkland (Costco) Raisin Bran

Worst Cereals

  1. Crispix (I used to love these, now I can't even look at them because of that traumatic experience involving Ryan's moldy bowl of them at the dinner table.)
  2. Kix
  3. Wheetabix

7 comments:

Scott B. said...

I also should have included Reese's Puffs, since I lurve them.

Alison said...

Amen to the crispix story.

Scott B. said...

Seriously. Grossest thing ever.

Tom said...

I used to eat a whole box of Captain Crunch in one sitting. Now I eat Bran Flakes everyday. Ahh, the joys of aging....

Mom said...

I don't like the sugary ones. Give me a bowl of grapenuts, wheat or corn chex, shredded wheat, or cheerios any day.

Alison said...

I like the Reese's puffs as a treat. I tend to like the stuff Mom and Tom eat.
Tobin would still eat a whole box of Capt. Crunch if Hallie didn't get to it first.

Ryan said...

Raisin Nut Bran and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Plain old Cheerios are good too.