(in case random parties view this post and don't realize that i'm not actually uninterested in your offer, i state here for the record that i am thrilled by this news)
(in case random parties view this post and don't realize that I know who "Scott" is, I state here for the record that he is my brother and I'm grateful for his humor and that he is thrilled. We are thrilled, too.)
6 comments:
congrats to you!!!!....although we will be quite lonely out here on the east coast if you leave.
Hunh.
Well, whoever those interested people are, I sure hope they find this.
Yawn.
(in case random parties view this post and don't realize that i'm not actually uninterested in your offer, i state here for the record that i am thrilled by this news)
Who is this random troll "Scott" that keeps leaving weird comments?
(in case random parties view this post and don't realize that I know who "Scott" is, I state here for the record that he is my brother and I'm grateful for his humor and that he is thrilled. We are thrilled, too.)
congratulations ! I know this is something you've been hoping for.
Post a Comment