Monday, May 4, 2009

What we've been doing of late

I had planned to up my blogging on this site after stopping my old one, but that has not really been the outcome. Reasons for this:

-Lots of overtime. My company is expanding and adding new employees this week because we're just too busy. Not many people in the business world can say that of late. We're really fortunate to be in the position we are.

-Kids. Salla has been in and out of teething/sniffles for weeks now, and has been a terror with regards to sleeping. Of course, this makes everyone at home cranky. Also, Henkka has truly come into his own in the past two months or so as far as will-power is concerned. I am beginning to wonder how Mom & Dad ever survived me as a child without packing me in a box and shipping return-to-sender.

-B's photography. B has been getting just enough photo gigs to keep her (and us) slightly more busy and exhausted than is deemed optimal. However, it's been fun (for me at least) to see her developing a bit more reputation for photography and to see a rebirth in her interest (after pregnancy, etc...) toward photography in general--she's carrying a camera around much more frequently lately. Check out her flickr photostream here. I think you have to be a registered user/contact for B to see some of the images, so let me know if nothing is visible.

I went first, now it's your turn: What have you been up to?

1 comment:

Alison said...

*I am beginning to wonder how Mom & Dad ever survived me as a child without packing me in a box and shipping return-to-sender.


I often wondered that too.