Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Turn

Here is what we have been up to.
Tobin-Putting off every possible paper until the last second. He is SOOOO done with school. He starts his new job on May 27th. Graduation is this Saturday....YEAH!!
Me- Playing for Stake Choir again. Trying to read books. Enjoying lots of sleep...Adelaide sleeps about 8-10 hours at nigh, although that will probably stop now that I said it. I am actually enjoying having two kids....didn't think that would happen.
Hallie- Miss Drama Queen. She only will answer to Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White...depending on the day. Tobin is always the handsome prince, and I am Ursula, or the wicked queen. NICE. She is busy with swimming/pre-school/ and playgroups.
Adelaide-seems to have found her voice and enjoys screeching just to hear herself. She has a very pleased look on her face all the time when trying to sneak her fingers into her mouth. We love our little chunk.
We are excited to see most of you this weekend. We will be thinking of the California folks!!

2 comments:

Scott B. said...

>I am Ursula, or the wicked queen.

Lolz

Unknown said...

Two kids really are more fun than one. I'm glad that I had someone tell me that :)