Lovely. The first time I became aware of male urinary distress on golf courses was when, in a tournament, Verlan Gunnel (the patron saint of Bosworth golf humor)knelt down by the rear wheel of his cart to take a whiz, thus concealing himself from atleast 10% of the course's occupants. Why the sudden obsession with pee humor? It's enough to drive a guy to have corrective surgery, which I will do next Monday
1 comment:
Lovely. The first time I became aware of male urinary distress on golf courses was when, in a tournament, Verlan Gunnel (the patron saint of Bosworth golf humor)knelt down by the rear wheel of his cart to take a whiz, thus concealing himself from atleast 10% of the course's occupants.
Why the sudden obsession with pee humor? It's enough to drive a guy to have corrective surgery, which I will do next Monday
Post a Comment