Monday, January 5, 2009

Sorry, and Good News

I don't remember a lot of the craziness that happened over the past month, but Scott pointed out that I did not tell anyone that our baby (still nameless), has turned, so we are good to go...unless you are Narb. Sorry Mom. Thank you to Scott and Beatta for your prayers, even if you did throw away our Christmas present. =)
If you have name suggestions, please send them our way. If we use your suggestion, I will send you an all postage paid thank you note.

3 comments:

Scott B. said...

Let this be a lesson to all of you: If you don't tell us when you stave off a c-section, we will throw away any Christmas presents you give us.

Scott B. said...

Also, I'm confused. Why do B and I get thanks for our prayers? Were Ryan's prayer somehow less sincere or efficacious? How did you measure the effectiveness of them?

Alison said...

I was unsure of anyone else's prayers, except Mom's...I know she was praying for the C-Section. Thanks to everyone else too...well, depending on which way you were praying.