
We have the five cutest Halloween trick-or-treaters ever! Thanks for the pictures of all of you: Tigger, Piglet, Princess, Dragon, and Snowman.
Another subject: I am now fishless. I feel rather lost without my fish. What am I to call this new vehicle (batmobile is not an option)?
3 comments:
The vehicle in question is a 2009 Ford Fusion 4-banger which has the distinctions of being:
1. The first new car we have bought since 1997.
2. The first car we have ever financed, an experience which has taught me a couple of things:
a. Just because you don't have any debt doesn't mean you have a good credit score.
b. Our credit score was "No Report"
, which meant that our favorable interest rate of 6.99% went to 14.99%. Seems the last credit-related item on our credit report was in 1986.
Don't let this happen to you.
Seems the last credit-related item on our credit report was in 1986.
That is astounding. You've literally defied American consumerism for twenty years.
Who would have thought using cash, checks and a debit card would be a punishable offense and un-American?
Post a Comment