A home for all things Bosworth! Pictures, comments, recipes, or whatever else might be of interest to the rest of the family!
If I subtract about 3 years from my mid-thirties brother I can figure it out. Thanks. Does 33 count as mid-thirties?
All I know is that I'm the lone remaining Bosworth that is not 30+.Bwaahahahaha!
...and, uh, Happy Birthday, too!
If you're feeling extra old, perhaps you should come out here to south Orange County, where we have Botox vending machines on every street corner.
you're not that far away Mr. Snooty pants....oh wait...Mr. Holey Pants.
Now, Play nice, children. UH, that is,adults. Sort of.
"middle-aged stupid punk kids", Dad.
Exactly. Only NARB would have slugged me if I'd said that.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
If I subtract about 3 years from my mid-thirties brother I can figure it out. Thanks. Does 33 count as mid-thirties?
All I know is that I'm the lone remaining Bosworth that is not 30+.
Bwaahahahaha!
...and, uh, Happy Birthday, too!
If you're feeling extra old, perhaps you should come out here to south Orange County, where we have Botox vending machines on every street corner.
you're not that far away Mr. Snooty pants....oh wait...Mr. Holey Pants.
Now, Play nice, children. UH, that is,adults. Sort of.
"middle-aged stupid punk kids", Dad.
Exactly. Only NARB would have slugged me if I'd said that.
Post a Comment