...about The Dark Knight? (I am! I am!)
As an aside, I read a review of the movie on Rotten Tomatoes which incorporated the word "Bromance" (like Man-love or Man-crush--to which Tobin still has yet to confess) into the text. I don't know when I last fell in love with a word so quickly.
13 years ago
3 comments:
I am very excited. Tobin, in his "slacker government"job, won movie passes, so maybe we will actually use them on the movie.
I take it the moratorium does not extend to movies.
The moratorium does not extend to movies, because movies are not a distraction for me like books are. Movies don't make me stay up half the night reading. I can handle movies "in moderation", because they only take 2 hours or so; books tend to take over my life, because I can't stop reading one after I've started it, which can take days.
Post a Comment