1. I can hike just as fast and easily as 15 year olds
2. Nasty, cold store-bought (Western Family no less) syrup is no better on French toast than on pancakes.
3. There's no point in trying to explain No. 2 to anyone
4. 5 inches of rain in a week does not ruin a camp; in fact, we had no flies, bees, wasps, or mosquitos. However, we did have 10-12 inch long night crawlers in abundance.
5. I wished that I remembered the funny song Rosann Stanko used to teach fourth graders about mud - Mud, mud, mud, what a glorious thing is mud. It ------ between your toes, it gooshes, --- we could have all sung it and laughed!
6. 23 girls and five adults had a great time!
13 years ago
2 comments:
Preference ranking of camp items:
1. Mud
2. Worms
3. Store bought syrup
4. Mosquitoes
Preference ranking of camp items:
1. Dad swearing at Jeff Allred
2. Jeff Allred telling Dad that he doesn't "respond to that kind of language."
3. Dad ditching camp in the middle of the night and sleeping at home.
4. Dad setting an example of camping behavior I am determined to follow with my own children.
Post a Comment