Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You know what time it is...



It's time for General Conference!!!

(picture by my friend Matt Page)

What does General Conference mean for Team Bosworth? A few predictions:

1. Mass consumption of waffles
2. 8 incorrect guesses on who the new member of the 12 will be
3. A general consensus that Elder Holland's talk was amazing.
4. Ever-so-slight guilt over checking Final Four scores during the Saturday Afternoon session
5. Mass consumption of Dieterschnitzel 

Am I missing any? Please fill us in. 


6 comments:

Ryan said...

Now would be a good time to go make a sandwich.

Ryan said...

No consumption of waffles at the NC Bosworth house this year.

I'll be "busy" on Saturday (details forthcoming) and on Sunday morning April and I are watching kids for those who are attending choir practice. (Guess who volunteered for that one...)

Maybe Sunday waffles for dinner.

Alison said...

Saturday here is a crazy day. Tobin has class and then we have the annual MBA dinner (yes, I am actuall leaving both kids with a babysitter). Sunday....waffles for us, either breakfast or dinner, not quite sure.
We will be watching conference on the computer
We will also debate whether we should go for a walk on Sunday at the Botanical Gardens....is it breaking the Sabath if you have a year pass? Or does that mean Scott and Beatta can go to Disneyland on Sunday because they have a pass too? Somehow, peaceful gardens seem different.

Alison said...

sorry for my terrible spelling...it is caused by a severe lack of sleep.

Scott B. said...

1. Peace is one of the fruits of the Spirit.
2. Joy/Happiness is also one of the fruits of the Spirit
3. Disneyland is the Happiest Place on Earth
4. If you can have your Botanical Gardens, then I can have Disneyland.
4.a. Oh, wait. Our passes are only good on weekdays.

Alison said...

divine intervention