Friday, March 6, 2009

One of Scott's companions opens a restaurant

I do not share Scott's fear of pee, but I still wouldn't eat at these places.

4 comments:

Scott B. said...

I would like to clarify the record here.

1. I am not scared of pee.
2. I am scared of consuming other peoples' pee.
3. The fact that you do not share my fear is, in a word, gross.

Ryan said...

1. Really?
2. If 1 is true, why 2?
3. Can I agree that it is gross without being afraid of it?

Scott B. said...

The best thing about this whole discussion is that, at the end of the day, anyone else who is reading this will think that you don't mind if people don't wash their hands, while I do.

I feel no more need to justify my position, because, to the best of my knowledge, you're the only human on the planet who seems to question my strong preference for not consuming other peoples' pee. I think that's funny.

Ryan said...

That is funny.