The Lord truly does bless those who do what He asks.
Scott worked so hard on Proposition 8, giving up his precious study time every Saturday and many nights as well, that we were convinced that the only way he's going to pass his CFA level 1 exam, is if we get a miracle. And we did. I am so grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord in my life and that Scott passed his exam.
13 years ago
3 comments:
Congrats! I'm really glad too.
Does this mean that I can count on tenure if I do a good job as EQ prez?
We are very excited for you! I know how hard you worked on the exam and on everything else in life. I think all of our family is truly blessed at this time.
Congrats again.
Nice going, Scott. And while you have certainly been blessed for all your faithful efforts, there is an old golf expression having to do with putts that teeter on the edge and finally drop in that applies here:
"Never a doubt!"
Post a Comment