Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve Day

What did you do on Christmas Eve Day? We went for a 2 hour walk in the Botanical Gardens, with no jackets, and enjoyed our 70 degree weather. Tobin did comment he missed the snow....then said...70 degrees is pretty nice too.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

We saw Madagascar 2 and had a fondue Christmas Eve party with some friends. We planned a karting party for Friday.

Scott B. said...

I took Henkka out for the morning to do a little bit of last minute shopping and give B a break at home.

In the afternoon, we just played at home while I made the homemade mac & cheese and prepared the ham. After dinner, we acted out the nativity story--Henkka and I were donkeys, sheep, and Shepherds with towels around our heads. Beatta was the narrator and the Angel, and Salla was the baby. Henkka and I made animal noises and brought presents to Salla.

Since Finnish Christmas is celebrated on the eve, we opened most presents last night, which was fun for us and and for Henkka. Salla didn't really care, as long as she had some wrapping paper to chew on.

Dad said...

We fed birds and moved snow. In a little while I'm going to move some more snow. And feed the birds.