At April's suggestion, I have created a group on Goodreads.com to help organize and facilitate our family's tendency to consume literature and/or lame books about sharks. The site is great for keeping track of what you and others are reading, what you want to read, and provide feedback on books you've read in the past. One of the great features here is that you can create "bookshelves" to categorize the various books you read. For example, this is my own personal page. You can see the list of the shelves I've made at the top, and then sort the books according those lists.
I sent each of you an invitation to the website, so please check it out and follow the instructions. The group is of course titled "Right In The Garden Spot". I also added a book and created a shelf for each of us so you can see an example of what I was referring to above.
13 years ago
3 comments:
I've looked at "Goodreads" from April's family blog and talked to Alison about it. I don't know how to cope with more and more and more books that I want to read! Some people like only certain kinds of books; I seem to like about everything! I keep saying I'm adding no more books to my queue, but the queue keeps getting longer and longer! Anyway, I think that Goodreads is something I want to try.
Mom
Goodreads is a good way of "coping" with more books--it is a nice way to manage your queue so you don't forget books that you want to read.
Plus you can get pretty pictures to put on your blog :)
Post a Comment